GIS department is responsible for the implementation of projects in the field of spatial and 3D analysis, GIS, Web-GIS and remote sensing of aerial and satellite imagery.
Services offered by the GIS and Remote Sensing Department:
- Object Based Image Classification (GEOBIA) of remote sensing data, medium, and high resolution,
- GIS spatial analysis,
- Land Use Land Cover maps (LULC),
- thematic map updates (eg, agricultural soil maps) on the basis of satellite images or aerial photography,
- maps for Garmin GPS receivers,
- distribution of RapidEye satellite imagery and
- delivery of satellite images (WorldView-2, GeoEye, QuickBird, Ikonos),
- GIS system design and their implementation,
- creation and hosting of Web-GIS portals,
- training in the usage of GIS and RS software tailored to the needs and expectations of customers,
- environmental workshops in the field of Object Based Image Classification (GEOBIA).